RUGER SILENT Integrally Suppressed Barrel
RUGER® SILENT-SR® ISB – Integrally Suppressed Barrel
- Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition.
- Lightweight for balance and portability. Once installed on the firearm, the center of gravity is close to the receiver, making it easy to maneuver and shoot.
- Easy to disassemble and clean. All internal components seal together to keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube. A single screw retains the baffles and cap within the sleeve and doubles as a removal tool. The included 5/32″ hex key tool allows the integrally suppressed barrel to be completely disassembled for cleaning.
- Sleeve surrounding the 17-4 stainless baffles is matched to the forend for a clean, but distinctive, appearance.
- Stainless steel barrel, baffles and front cap were chosen for maximum strength and serviceability. The aluminum sleeve is permanently attached to the barrel to minimize weight and maintain a minimum overall length.